Thursday, February 11, 2010

My vision for this site

My vision for this site is to help people get answers they need about health topics. I know that I have been to doctors and had plenty of questions but then either forgot them or felt like the doctor was too rushed to answer all of them. Unforunately, this is often reality. We as health care providers are under more and more pressure to see as many patients as possible. It's not that we don't want to answer all of your questions, it's just not always possible.

This is where I come in.

I plan to post articles about various health topics, answer your questions and provide you with the lastest news.

You can comment on the blog, email askthenp@gmail.com or join my facebook fan page. I plan to create a twitter account for my blog but for some reason that's not working tonight.

I'm going to start off with writing about the emergency room. Stay tuned for part one- how to know when to take your child to the emergency room.

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea for a blog! I look forward to reading more!

    -LW

    ReplyDelete